Our client owns and manages a large number of homes in the Burnley area and provides a range of related services and support for there customers.
They are looking for a Responsive Repair Supervisor to join their busy team.
- Manage a team of repair operatives
- Assist the Responsive Repair Service Manager & Customer Care Coordinator to maximise productivity
- Monitor team performance and budget spend
- Identifying and implmenting improvements to support the delivery of KPI's across the repair team
- Provide technical support and advice to ensure repairs issued are resolved in a timely manner and to the highest standard
- Ensure the team are following all relevant health & safety guidelines
- Assist with complaint investigations and respond appropriately implementing change to procedures if required
- Staff management and recruitment
- Ensure you and your team deliver efficient and customer focussed service
The ideal candidate:-
- Recognised Health & Safety qualifications
- Knowledge of building, construction and property maintenance
- Ability to challenge and motivate your team members and other colleagues
- Previous experience of effectively managing financial resources and providing 'value for money'
- Excellant decision-making skills, organisation skills and IT skills
- A building or construction qualification would be preferred but not essential
Salary: £35k per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday 8.45am-4.30pm (36.25 hrs per week)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Wellbeing programme