This is a Family-owned group of Companies. As a Group, they have been dealing with Property Management (both UK commercial and residential properties as well as Dubai Properties) and IT Services (Internet Services and Phone Services) for over 30 years.
The company offers a fully client based serviced approach to investing in properties. They acquire properties from the open market, renovate them to a set standard and specification, pass them onto our lettings department for maintenance and management and we resell to investors.
They are looking to recruit an experienced residential site manager to head up the department that manages privately owned properties in the surrounding area of the North-West. You must have a proven track record of looking after a portfolio of residential property and have the responsibility of looking after trade and office staff. The ideal candidate will be someone from a trade/construction background with a passion and drive of going into management and progressing. This is a supportive and hands-on role.
- Checklists and Work Allocation Lists are Planned and Completed for any properties under renovation
- Ensuring property works lists are completed in accordance with company standards and smooth handover process
- Budgeting and Planning for property works
- Pre-Renovation Planning and Property Inspections are done according to standards
- Ensuring compliance and health and safety procedures are followed
- Management and tracking of Building Operations Stock
- Overseeing Building Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- Ensuring key targets, budgets and timescales are adhered to
- Ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to
- Working closely with our Lettings department ensuring that all compliance is followed through (gas, electric, EPC)
- Coaching, developing and managing office staff and smooth running of maintenance department
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to join our team and advance their career in the building industry with a fast-paced business that offers great career opportunities.
The ideal candidate must be a motivated, confident and enthusiastic individual who is professional and an excellent team-player.
Experience & Key Skills Required
- Experienced in property renovations, ideally tradesman/construction background
- Experienced in managing successful teams, with an eye for quality
- Computer literate – being able to use Excel and Word packages
- Communication skills – be able to work with a diverse range of people professionally and communicate verbally and in writing.
- Organisational skills – be able to manage multiple projects, track projects and deliver results in a timely manner
- Interpersonal skills – approachable and friendly, be able to deal with others in a professional manner
In return, the candidate will benefit from
- Private Medical expenses cover
- Free Parking on site
- Support and training, professional development
- Working in a long established and reputable business