This property company that also acts as “buying agents” to help investors buy low-cost investment properties in the UK. After the clients purchase the properties, they continue to manage and maintain these for them for the long term. They provide guaranteed rent and maintain the properties.
Properties are purchased from partner companies and guarantees are provided in relation to the property and the purchase process to ensure that clients can buy with confidence and without any risks.
The company helps 30 to 40 clients acquire properties each month and are part of a wider group of companies.
This is a busy and demanding role where you will be providing advice and legal admin work on property purchases by the Clients of the Company. You will be employed by the company as an in-house solicitor/conveyancer and given training on the system and processes used by the Company. We are looking for someone motivated, dedicated, and adaptable to change, as we work in a fast-faced and ever-changing environment.
The successful candidate will have over 2 years’ experience working in residential conveyancing and be a fully qualified Licensed Conveyancer or an accredited SRA regulated Solicitor who has a practice certificate. The individual should be capable of dealing with all matters from initial instruction through to completion. The candidate must be adaptable, as we work differently to usual estate agencies, and have very good IT skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Provide conveyancing services to enable the Company and its clients to purchase properties with target timescales set by the Company
- Provide ID services as per Land Registry ID forms for clients physically present or via video calls remotely (ID5)
- Check Proof of funds as per AML guidelines
- Provide a report on the Searches and Titles of the property being purchased
- Help with admin work related to the purchasing of the properties and keeping our databases and purchase trackers up to date
- Ensure all legal checks have been performed and covered
- All purchase completions must be planned ahead on a weekly basis
- Ensure that properties are submitted for registration in a prompt manner and registrations are subsequently escalated to speed registration
- Ensure excellent communication with the Find UK Team and alignment with regards to which stage all the properties are at
- Update the system with regards to each case and keep all files and paperwork up to date both electronically and paper
- Ensure that the administration process and procedure is followed with regards to all the legal files
In return, the candidate will benefit from
- Free pay day lunch once a month
- Free continental breakfast every day.
- Company events
- Regular ‘treat days’ within teams
- Medical Care
- Support, training & professional development
- Regular 1-1 reviews with manager to discuss career progression
- Mileage fully covered if travelling at work
- Additional pay if working on Saturdays.
- Free Parking on site.
- 32 Days Holiday (Inc Bank)
- On Site Canteen
- Working in a long, established, and reputable business