£500 JOINING BONUS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER THREE MONTHS COMPLETION. (Terms and Conditions apply)
This is a Family owned group of Companies. As a Group, they have been dealing with Property Management (both UK commercial and residential properties as well as Dubai Properties) and IT Services (Internet Services and Phone Services) for over 30 years.
They offer a fully client based serviced approach to investing in properties. They acquire properties from the open market, renovate them to a set standard and specification, pass them onto the lettings department for maintenance and management and then resell to investors
This is a fantastic opportunity for a friendly, task-focused, pro-active individual who loves to be organised and work efficiently. You will be dealing with all aspects of maintenance.
The ideal candidate must be a motivated individual who is professional and an excellent team-player. They will also have 2 years’ minimum experience in good administrative work.
***FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED***
- Assisting the Maintenance manager daily
- Drafting key letters to tenants and following up on tenant maintenance works
- Liaising closely with rent collections departments on non-compliance tenants
- Manging any emails and shared mailbox’s efficiently
- Keeping key systems and files up to date
- Following key procedures and protocols
- Ensuring lock changes and keys are updated and tagged on a regular basis
- Taking telephone messages for other areas of the Business at busy periods
- Filing and organisation of documents
- Opportunity to assist in admin projects in a range of in-house teams to widen skills/ knowledge
Key Skills Required
- IT skills – be able to effectively and confidently use Word/Excel/PowerPoint packages
- Communication skills – be able to work with a diverse range of people professionally and communicate verbally and in writing to an excellent standard with a high level of attention to detail
- Organisational skills – be able to manage multiple tasks, track tasks and deliver results in a timely manner
Hours of work
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
In return, the candidate will benefit from
- Free pay day lunch once a month
- Free continental breakfast every day.
- Company events
- Regular ‘treat days’ within teams
- Medical Care
- Support, training & professional development
- Regular 1-1 reviews with manager to discuss career progression
- Mileage fully covered if travelling at work
- Additional pay if working on Saturdays.
- Free Parking on site.
- 31 Days Holiday + Birthday
- On Site Canteen
- Working in a long, established and reputable business