Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Religious Studies Teacher to join a forward thinking high school in Accrington. The role is a full-time temporary position starting in September 2022.
The school in question has extremely strong traditional values and their core purpose is to encourage kindness and resilience and preparing our students for bright and successful futures.
As a full-time member of staff, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent Religious Studies Teacher including planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings. You will be required to teach to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
The successful Religious Studies Teacher will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background
- Holding a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience in an Religious Studies teaching position
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.