We are currently recruiting for a Religious Studies (RS) Teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward thinking high school in Accrington. The role is a full-time position starting ASAP lasting 2 terms with the potential to extent further.
As a full-time member of staff, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher including planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings. You will be required to teach Religious Studies to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
The successful Religious Studies Teacher will:
- Have a proven track record teaching RS.
- Holding a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.