Rotherwood Education are looking to recruit a highly motivated Religious Studies Teacher to join a forward thinking vibrant school in Haslingden. This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible an ongoing potentially until the end of the Academic Year.
As a full-time Religious Education Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in activities/duties such as planning, marking and parents evening.
The successful RS Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching Religious Studies to KS3 & KS4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this RS teaching position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.