Rotherwood Teachers are looking to recruit a highly motivated Religious Studies Teacher to join a forward thinking vibrant high school in Burnley. This is an ongoing, part-time position starting as soon as possible.
As a part-time Religious Studies Teacher, the applicant will still be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent member of staff including planning, marking and parents’ evenings if required.
The successful Religious Studies Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Have previous experience teaching Religious Studies to KS3 & KS4
- Be happy with a part-time (3.5 day) timetable
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Religious Studies Teaching position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.