The Rotherwood Teachers Team are currently recruiting internally for a permanent Recruitment Administrator.
Candidates welcome to apply who have finished their Apprentices in Business/completed A Levels or who are looking to start their careers.
Salary starting from £16,000, applicants with more experience negotiable.
- Internally audit all cleared files
- Meet registration processing targets
- Advertise and market vacancies and manage applications
- Maintain social media output including job posts and wider marketing posts & initiatives
- Input and amend data on the Enterprise system – including new candidates and clients
- Train all staff in administrative areas and support in any area required
- Write new CVs candidates
- Liaise with clients and candidates regarding day-to-day bookings assisting to fill them
- Assist with more difficult/time consuming long term bookings (teaching assistants, invigilators etc.)
- Weekly branch payroll for all workers and clients
- Oversee all administration in-branch providing support where required for payroll, registrations, file maintenance, checks and CVs
- Update CVs year-round with up to date information for all existing candidates
- Manage the availability candidates across all 3 desks with all archiving and vice versa
- Track and update client files – requiring annual reviews and Terms of Business
- Keep updated with REC, recruitment and legal bulletins/changes to keep business practice compliant
- Lead any changes or introductions in legislation and documentation
- Perform all office administration duties including the supervision of petty cash, post franking and stationery stock taking
- Work on any development in-branch and work to support all team members as and when required (e.g.: filling bookings, registration interviews, marketing production)
What we offer
- 25 days holiday (Need to be taken in school holidays)
- Free car parking
- Sovereign healthcare after probation period.
- Hours of work 7-4 Monday to Friday.
- Full in depth training provided in all aspects.
- Friendly office supportive team and a permanent role.
- Opportunity to increase salary with experience and growth with the business.
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Annette Bradford and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.