Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Quality Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis.
They are looking for a quality assistant to work within the quality department. The ideal candidate will have basic computer skills and the willingness to learn. Full training will be provided.
Main duties to include but not limited to
- Weigh and label packaged goods
- Basic computer use
- Load laser machine and operate (full training given)
- Visually check goods.
The above list is a non-exhausted list of duties, and the position would entail any other duties.
requested by the manager.
Skills and Attributes:
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Able to work on own initiative when necessary.
- Able to work in a safe manner.
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions and work to standards.
- An eye for detail.
8.30-16.45 Monday to Thursday, 8.30-15.30 Fridays
30 minutes unpaid lunch
Willing to negotiate on hours for the right candidate.
Safety Boots are required.