Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger on a part time, temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Sales invoices production throughout the day
- Credit note production as required
- Posting of Cash to ledger on the correct customer accounts either manually or via csv upload to the Net Suite System
- Production of manual invoices, eg Recharges and CPRD invoices
- Completing batches of intercompany invoices at the end of each day and scanning them to the appropriate department.
- Banking of cheques
- Chasing debt over credit terms
- Production of Statements and Aged Debt reports for customer
- Dealing with telephone and email queries from customer
- Running Credit Checks on new customers
- Monthly production of Additional Spend invoices via a CSV upload
- Assisting with Daily Bank Rec
- The job holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work within each area of the finance team, enabling the Finance Department to respond to varying workloads and cover absence. At times may need to be involved in other departments for example customer care.
- A background in finance would be an advantage
- Admin / customer service experience
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel and be computer literate.
Hours of work - 18.75 hours ideally over 4/5 days a week
Salary - £11,000.