Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Psychology Teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established school in Bingley. The role is full-time starting in September for the duration of 1 school term.
The successful Psychology Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Have previous experience teaching Key Stage 4
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Psychology Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.
Art Teacher new