Rotherwood is working with a family-owned group of companies who are looking for a Property Operations Manager, to head up and lead the company’s renovations and maintenance departments across their UK sites.
As a group they deal with property management (both UK commercial and residential properties as well as Dubai properties). Offering a fully client based serviced approach to investing in properties, acquiring properties from the open market, renovating them to a set standard/specification. Then either let or resale to investors, whilst keeping the maintenance and management contracts.
- Fully understand all aspects of site management both in maintenance and renovations across both sites
- Responsible for all Health and Safety and ensuring adequate protocols are being followed
- Travel regularly between the two sites (Burnley & Middlesborough) to ensure site specific support is given to key regional managers and to support the operations of the department
- Liaise closely with subcontractors
- Leading annual review meetings to ensure regular updates and costings are aligned.
- Manage their own internal team to ensure effective running of departments across sites
Experience & Key Skills Required
- Experience in property renovations (tradesman/construction background)
- Proven track record of managing a successful teams
- Computer literate – being able to use Excel and Word packages
- Communication skills – be able to work with a diverse range of people professionally and communicate verbally and in writing
- Organisational skills – be able to manage multiple projects, track projects and deliver results in a timely manner
- Interpersonal skills – approachable and friendly, be able to deal with others in a professional manner
- Private Medical expenses cover
- Free Parking on site
Hours: Monday to Friday: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm office hours - you maybe required to work outside of these hours to accommodate customer and management requirements
Salary: £50,000 per annum