The Company is part of a Group of Companies specialising in all aspects of property purchase & management. They have offices based in Burnley and in Middlesbrough and manage a large portfolio of properties in both regions. Recently, they have just celebrated their 2000+ property mark as a Group!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a friendly, task-focused, pro-active individual who loves to be organised and work efficiently.
The ideal candidate must be a motivated individual who is professional and an excellent team-player. We are looking for someone with passion and enthusiasm to lead the team.
- Dealing with escalated tenant issues and attending site visits if necessary
- Overseeing property inspections and tenancy management
- Ensuring KPIs are adhered to in department
- Ensuring all reports are updated onto the system, spot checking and auditing works and team activity
- Keeping key systems and files up to date
- Following key procedures and protocols
The ideal candidate will be working towards an ARLA qualification in Lettings & Property Management
Key Skills Required
- IT skills – be able to use Word/Excel/PowerPoint packages effectively and confidently. Must be good at systems and software and pick up on training quickly.
- Communication skills – be able to work with a diverse range of people professionally and communicate verbally and in writing to an excellent standard with a high level of attention to detail
- Organisational skills – be able to manage multiple tasks, track tasks and deliver results in a timely manner
In return, the candidate will benefit from
- Free pay day lunch once a month
- Free continental breakfast every day.
- Company events
- Regular ‘treat days’ within teams
- Medical Care
- Support, training & professional development
- Regular 1-1 reviews with manager to discuss career progression
- Mileage fully covered if travelling at work
- Additional pay if working on Saturdays.
- Free Parking on site.
- 32 Days Holiday (Inc Bank)
- On Site Canteen
- Working in a long, established and reputable business