Projects Manager with Auto Cad and Design experience.
A fantastic opportunity for a Projects Manager with Auto Cad and design experience has become available to take on a permanent role within a supplier of commercial kitchen ventilation systems and canopies. With over 20 years’ experience in the manufacturing of the highest quality stainless steel equipment you will be producing technical drawings and plans relating to the catering industry.
As a Project Manager your role will include:
- Experience in project Management and Measuring on Site
- Producing technical drawings and plans after site survey for approval with client base
- Using AutoCAD software and producing 2D and isometric manufacturing drawings
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications
- Prepare drawings for sheet metal components
- Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision
- Compile data and specifications sheets
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements
- Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings
- Usage of Microsoft packages Outlook – Word – Excel
- Project Management experience from design to installation
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday: By arrangement due to travelling to projects.
Optional paid overtime available during busy periods.
Job type: Full time, permanent (with 6 month probationary period)
Salary: A competitive salary commensurate with the industry and locality and dependent on level of experience.
Benefits: Workplace Pension contribution as standard; 33 days Annual leave including Bank Holidays