General Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Professional Services Manager and the wider Team with all administration tasks
- Processing Orders
- Sanity checking information
- Setting up of systems
- Updating and maintaining customer databases using Salesforce and internal systems
- Managing the Professional Services email inbox and actioning all correspondence.
- Answering and making telephone calls relating to the implementation of systems and other Professional Services duties.
- Delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
- Contributing fairly to all departmental goals.
- Computer literacy
- Data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Works well under pressure on their own and as part of a team.
- Previous experience of supporting a busy team with administration duties is essential.
- Previous experience of the Education Sector is desirable.
- Previous experience of Salesforce is desirable.
- Personable, friendly approach, organised, self-motivated and works well within a team.
- Grade C (or equivalent) or above in Maths and English is essential.
- All roles are subject to a satisfactory DBS check
Starting Salary - £19,000
Hours of work - 37 hours per week – Monday – Thurs – 9-5.30 and Friday 9-5pm.