You will be working right in the heart of this Multi-National Manufacturing/Engineering company, assisting in assembling life safety systems for homes right through to large arenas/stadiums.
Role: Production Operative/Assembler
- Assembly of component parts
- Assembly of other associated equipment such as mounting circuit boards within cases.
- Quality checking & testing.
- Altering work returned due to failure in the testing stage of manufacture.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace.
- Working within all Health & Safety guidelines and adhering to signage and management instructions.
- Basic packaging of equipment ready to be passed to the Stores department prior to shipping.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role.
- Working in an electronic assembly environment
- Good manual dexterity & hand eye coordination
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of team
- Ability to take on new tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time-keeping & ability to work efficiently to deadlines/targets
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global company and for the right candidate will lead to a permanent position.
Length of role: Temp-Perm
Hours: Monday-Friday 8.00am-4.15pm
Rate of Pay: From £10.00 per hour