Due to continued growth our client is looking to grow their production team with enthusiastic production operatives.
The role of the Production Operative is to load and unload components and to ensure all components are compliant within the specific requirements of the organisation and customer.
The positions are Monday to Thursday Nights - 6pm till 6am
- Previous experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment it would be an advantage however training will be provided.
- Able to follow standard operating procedures
- Keeping your work place clean and tidy
- Health and Safety conscious
- Good communication skills
- You will be expected to carry out Manual Handling (Lifting, Carrying, Manoeuvring, Loading, Unloading)
Work with Senior Operators and Shift Leaders to
- Identify problems
- Deal with problems effectively
- Fulfil the duties of their supervisor within their absence
- Ensure all Environmental; Health & Safety Requirements are being adhered to.
- Maintain and self-manage all housekeeping principles
Carry out cleaning and basic maintenance of work areas and machinery
FLT Licence is an advantage but not essential
Overtime paid at time and a half Friday/Saturday. Double time Sunday.
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme