Our client based on the outskirts of Keighley is looking to recruit a Production Assistant on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Daily despatch of customer orders, checking of picked orders ready for despatch to ensure that the customer receives what they require on time in full.
- Goods inwards / storage, operation of the IT system; to raise purchase orders, pint despatch notes, despatch labels, booking goods inwards and liaising with people internally.
- Product assembly, building and testing of all products
- Goods returns and technical queries both internal and external customers by phone and email. Ensuring that they receive the most recent and up to date information and be able to solve their problem in a timely manner
- Stock control
- Assist with operations in the domestic production and warehouse team, ensuring that the orders are manufactured and delivered on time to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and allocation of duties to others within the warehouse.
- Completion of testing paperwork and guarantee information and ensure that this is sorted correctly on Sage 200 System.
- 5 GCSE’s Grade A to C including Maths & English
- Must have a good understanding of warehousing distribution and storage procedures
- Knowledge of Sage 200 would be a huge advantage
- A driving licence / Forklift Truck Licence would also be an advantage.
The Company train all the Production Team for both FLT and motorised pallet truck licenses, as well as manual handling, H&S, as well as an opportunity to train as a first aider