Our client based in Grassington is looking to recruit a Processing Operative on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
This role which will involve working as part of a team on a Rota-based pattern, to ensure the smooth operation of the day to day running of the pasteurisation plants whilst complying with strict processing protocol & procedures.
The successful applicant must have a meticulous, self-motivated, thorough work ethos & the position will have an extensive in-house training program included. This position does have the scope for advancement to Assistant Manager level for the right candidate. The role is very hands on & includes:
- To effectively operate the day-to-day pasteurisation plants for the business.
- Complete CIP cleans on all equipment in line with current work instructions.
- Record processing information on reference/record sheets in line with current work instructions.
- Complete product testing as for pasteurised products.
- Complete site hygiene testing as part of hygiene control.
- Collect & store in the lab fridge all referenced samples for external testing.
- Ensure HACCP system is adhered to.
- IT/ computer knowledge specifically excel and word date entry.
This is a full-time role with an offer of up to 44 hours over 4 days one of which will include a Saturday. The position has a starting rate of £11.20/hour rising to £11.70/hour following successful completion of 6-month probationary period. A company pension scheme is in place.
Transport provided there and back for £3 per day - Collection points from, Keighley, Skipton, Colne and Burnley.