Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Printing Textile Machine Operative on a temporary to permanent basis.
The principal duties of this role will include:
- Feeding, running and constant inspection of materials
- Removal of finished product from the machine
- High attention to detail when inspecting material when in production
- Reporting any problems or faults to the management team so they can be rectified
- General housekeeping activities
- Maintaining safe working practices
- Any other duties as and when reasonably requested by the management team
Please note, full training will be provided to the right candidate.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have previous textile printing experience (desirable)
- Be able to easily commute to the factory in Keighley
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Be flexible
- Work as part of a team.
Hours: 39 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Salary: Competitive Salary