Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Print Finisher on a full time, permanent basis.
Experience in print finishing would be an advantage but training could be giving to the right candidate. You will need strong attention to detail and a conscientious attitude to do a good job within at times a fast-paced environment. You will also have patience to carry out repetitive tasks in a variety of different aspects of the finishing area, be a good communicator and a strong team player.
They are looking for someone who is:
- A team player who is motivated
- Has the ability to take instruction and act on it
- Can work on their own initiative
- Has good communication skills
- Has a good eye for detail
- Is not afraid of a challenge or to ask questions
Your duties will include:
- Operate various equipment,
- Kongsberg X and C series cutting tables,
- Trident AXYZ CNC milling cutting table,
- Addison dual mitre frame cutting,
- Laser cutting,
- Laminator and Mounting machines,
- Graphtec Vinyl plotter,
- Gravity fed Spray painting.
- Assisting print finishing technicians with duties
- Accurately track time on each job if requested
- Housekeeping is essential your workstation and surrounding area to be kept clean, clear and tidy at all times.
The day to day: Hours of work are 8.00 am to 5.00 pm 5 days a week with 30min lunch and two 15 min breaks. Overtime may be required, on occasions at short notice so you must be flexible rate of pay is negotiable and dependant on experience
The role is challenging and rewarding for the right person and may lead to a fulfilling career within the industry.