Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a qualified Teacher to teach children in Year 5 & 6 in a local primary school.
Are you on the look out for a new teaching role where you can utilise your skills and knowledge?
As a member of staff, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons and staff meetings.
The successful Science Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Be immediately available to start
- Have experience in teaching Year 5 & 6 classes
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.