Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Portfolio Coordinator on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Support salespersons with back-office tasks such as tenders, orders, documents, equipment, and customer enquiries
- Maintain customer data
- Monitor the leads and new opportunities and assign them to the correct person
- Follow up the customer’s approval of designs and lay-out drawings
- Maintain sales and tendering tools and master templates as instructed by sales manager / product manager
- Provide reports and summaries for sales, marketing, installation, delivery, finance managers
- Assist in general office tasks
- Support in organising customer visits, tasks, and events.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous administrative experience
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Good written and spoken English.
Salary - £23,600 with quarterly bonus .