Rotherwood Education are currently seeking a highly motivated Physical Education Teacher to join a forward thinking High school in Bradford. This is a Full-time, ongoing position starting in the October Half Term.
The successful Physical Education Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience and confidence in teaching PE.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this PE position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.