Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Qualified PE Teacher to join a dynamic department teaching KS3 & KS4 students. This role is a full-time position, starting ASAP lasting until July 2022.
The applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary duties of a permanent member of staff such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening, staff meetings and well as getting involved in the extra- curricular activities available at the School.
The successful applicant will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification
- Have experience in a similar position and teaching up to Key Stage 4
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.