Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a full-time Physical Education (PE) Teacher to join a dynamic department within a high achieving secondary school based in Skipton.
This role is an ongoing, full-time position, starting as soon as possible..
The successful Physical Education Teacher will;
- Hold a valid teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Be confident and inspirational within the PE sector, having a wide range of knowledge and experience
- Be passionate about making Physical Education accessible and rewarding for all students
- Have a current DBS check or be willing to apply for one
- Complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy any checks we are required to make
- Provide details of two references from previous jobs within the last 5 years
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
As a full time PE Teacher, the applicant will be expected to participate in any necessary duties and responsibilities, such as planning lessons, staff meetings and attending parents’ evenings.
If this PE Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more information, please apply, or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.