As a full time PE Teacher, the applicant will still be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent member of staff including planning and parents’ evenings if required.
The successful PE Teacher will:
• Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS
• Have previous experience teaching PE to KS3 & KS4
• Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
• Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
• Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
• Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
• Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this PE Teaching position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.