Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Part time Legal Secretary on a permanent basis.
This will be working 3 days a week 9am till 5pm.
To prepare documents and correspondence requiring knowledge of legal terminology and formats such as contracts, briefs, policies, pleadings, and court documents. To perform a wide variety of other routine secretarial and administrative tasks.
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Type (audio and copy) all general correspondence, including memos, faxes and other documents and forms.
- Reception Duties.
- Prepare documents and correspondence requiring knowledge of legal terminology and document formats, such as contracts, briefs, policies, and complaints.
- Use Case Management System - TIKIT (P4W)
- File all incoming and outgoing correspondence and maintain filing and administrative systems.
- Arrange teleconferences with local, regional, and national law firms, as well as other constituencies, as required.
- Maintain accurate records of all cash movements, producing information as required.
- Exhibit a good level of flexibility and teamwork.
- Support colleagues where required and undertake training where appropriate.
- Assist with all other general administrative tasks.
- Trustworthy / Confidential
- Must have Maths and English GSE grade C as a minimum
- RSA II or equivalent.
- Typing speed of a minimum of 60 wpm.
- Previously worked with Case Management System TIKIT (P4W) is desirable.
Salary is dependent upon experience.