This is a varied position within this forward moving supplier of sporting equipment and apparatus.
Our client is seeking a self-starter who can take direction yet also use their own initiative and experience to develop this role.
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage although if you are familiar with Sage then training will be given to support the adaptation.
This is a close-knit, fun-loving team who have a keen interest in the gymnastic community and are committed to a high level of customer service.
There will be elements of typical office duties such as sales order and invoice processing, customer service and incoming calls along with some outbound calls to customers regarding orders and deliveries.
There will be an opportunity for you to attend some of the most prestigious gymnastic competitions held in the UK.
Summary of Duties:
- Sales & Order processing - online and from quotes
- Purchase Order processing
- Management and general supply of office materials
- General office duties
- Customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of dispatch and booking deliveries
- Weekly check of all returns and damages
- Answering calls etc
- Microsoft Dynamics or Sage