This is a varied position within the business who are suppliers of gymnastic equipment and apparatus.
We are seeking a self-starter who can take direction yet also use their own initiative and experience to develop this role.
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage although not a prerequisite.
This is a close-knit, fun-loving team who have a keen interest in the gymnastic community and are committed to a high level of customer service.
There will be elements of typical office duties such as sales order and invoice processing, customer service and incoming calls along with some outbound calls to customers regarding orders and deliveries.
There will be an opportunity for you to attend some of the most prestigious gymnastic competitions held in the UK.
Summary of Duties:
- Sales & Order processing
- Purchase Order processing
- Management and general supply of office materials
- Working with different couriers/carriers. Knowledge of dispatch and booking deliveries
- Liaising with Sales Managers & customers
- Customer service experience and advantage
- Answering customer calls & emails
- Microsoft Dynamics or Sage, but not essential as training will be given in all aspects of the role.
- Monday to Friday between the hours of – 8.00am am to 5.00pm – 37.5 hours per week
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home