Our client based in Crosshills is looking to recruit an Office Executive on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Handle and coordinate active calendars
- Schedule and confirm meetings
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol
- Provide ad hoc support around office as needed (packing/customer service)
- Make payments for bills and invoices
- Manage data storage and cloud data
- Make phone calls to clients, suppliers, and affiliated companies
- General duties to support the running of the business and support the directors (personal assistant duties)
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (specially Excel*)
- Ability to work in a loud workspace in a close-knit family office
- Daily use of computers and online systems
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.