Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting internally for an Office Administrator to join our team in Burnley Town Centre.
This permanent role would suit a recent graduate, individuals with a Business Apprenticeship or someone looking for their first role within recruitment. Full initial and continued training will be provided.
Do you have previous administration experience?
Can you pay close attention to detail?
Would you class yourself as a confident communicator?
Are you looking for a friendly and supportive team?
If you can answer YES to all of the above, we'd love to hear from you!
- Ensure all candidates are compliant
- Meet registration processing targets
- Advertise any live vacancies
- Have sole responsibility of updating social media pages
- Managing and updating the applicant tracking system
- CV Writing support
- Liaise with clients and candidates regarding day-to-day and long-term bookings
- Weekly timesheets and payroll
- Oversee all branch administration
- Manage candidate availability
- Track and update client and candidate files
- Manage petty cash, franking and stock taking
- Work on any in-branch development
What benefits do we offer?
- 25 days holiday (Need to be taken in school holidays)
- Birthday (Extra Day Leave after probation period)
- Free parking within the town centre
- Sovereign Healthcare
- Free refreshments
- Bi-annual company parties
- Regular team building activities and events
- Hours of work 7-4 Monday to Friday
- Full in-depth training provided in all aspects
- Lots of opportunities for the role to develop
- Friendly office supportive team and a permanent role
If this position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Annette Bradford and Rotherwood Teachers.