Rotherwood Recruitment are working in partnership with a client in Huddersfield, who are looking to recruit an office administrator to join their team.
This is a 6 month FTC
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- General administration duties
- Greeting visitors
- Making outbound calls to suppliers
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries from suppliers
- Administration of emails, directing correspondence appropriately.
- Dealing with out-going post
- Maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers, ensuring customer and supplier requests are progressed and actioned in accordance with defined target dates and expectations
- Carrying out duties accurately and promptly, including prioritising and scheduling work routines, completion of relevant paperwork, filing and updating databases
- Ensure Administration Office is kept clean and tidy
- Highly organised and accurate with an ability to work in a structured manner
- IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good telephone manner