Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Motor Vehicle Lecturer, to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward-thinking college in Haslingden. The role is a 22 hour a week, temporary position starting ASAP lasting up until the February Half Term.
You will be required to teach Motor Vehicle lessons to Key stage 5 students.
The successful Lecturer will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background
- Have experience teaching based around Motor Vehicles
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.