Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Motor Vehicle & Engineering Teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established client located in Lancashire.
This ongoing role is required full-time and the school are looking for someone as soon as possible.
As a full-time Motor Vehicle & Engineering Teacher, the applicant will be expected to participate in any necessary duties and responsibilities, such as planning lessons, staff meetings, parents’ evenings and much more.
The successful Motor Vehicle & Engineering Teacher will;
- Hold a valid teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Have previous experience teaching Motor Vehicle & Engineering to a variety of abilities
- Have a current DBS check or be willing to apply for one
- Complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy any checks we are required to make
- Provide details of two references within the last 5 years
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
If this Motor Vehicle & Engineering teaching position is of interest or you would like to know more information, please apply, or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.