Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Modern Foreign Languages Teacher to join a well-established, forward thinking High School in Haslingden. The role is a full-time, Maternity Cover starting ASAP.
The applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The school is happy, thriving and extremely successful, they have extremely strong, traditional values and are looking for a teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students.
The successful Teacher will:
- Have experience teaching Modern Foreign Languages, French and Spanish at Key Stage 3 and 4
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.