Are you a fully qualified MFL Teacher? Are you passionate, inspirational and looking for your next challenge?
Rotherwood Education are currently recruiting a fully qualified MFL Teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward thinking high school in Accrington. The role is a full time position starting in Easter 2024 and is ongoing.
As a full time member of staff, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher including planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings. You will be required to teach Spanish, French & German to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students.
The successful MFL Teacher will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background
- Hold a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.