Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Modern Foreign Languages Teacher to join a dynamic department within a forward thinking high school in Accrington. The role is full-time starting in April 2023 and it is ongoing.
As a full-time MFL Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in activities/duties such as planning, marking and parents evening.
The successful MFL Teacher will:
• Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
• Have previous experience teaching Spanish, French & German to Key Stage 3 & 4.
• Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
• Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
• Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
• Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
• Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this MFL Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Annette at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.