Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Modern Foreign Languages Teacher to join a dynamic Languages department teaching French to Key Stage 3 & 4 classes.
This is a full-time position starting after the Easter holidays up until the end of the Academic Year.
The school is happy, thriving and extremely successful and sits in the heart of Lancashire. They have extremely strong, traditional values and are looking for a teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students. The staff at the school are driven and committed to provide the best support and development for all the young people in their care, regularly going above and beyond to ensure pupils are given the opportunities to thrive and achieve success beyond their achievement.
As a qualified Modern Foreign Languages teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful Modern Foreign Languages Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience in a Modern Foreign Languages/ Languages Teaching position
- Be confident teaching French to KS3 & KS4
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Modern Foreign Languages Teacher position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.