Rotherwood Education are currently recruiting an MFL Teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established school in Bingley. This is a part time role staring in October until the Easter half term.
The successful MFL Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience teaching French and Spanish.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this MFL Teaching position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Education who is acting as an employment agency.