Our client is a successful manufacturing company who produce high quality bespoke lighting. This is achieved by a team of highly skilled artisan craftsmen and women who use their expertise to create jaw-dropping lighting for bars, restaurants and hotels throughout the country.
They now seek a Metal Polisher to join their busy team.
Key Tasks/Result Areas:
- Perform polishing of bespoke fabrications using various materials including Brass, Stainless steel, copper, aluminium and mild steel to extremely high standards for the decorative lighting industry (uniform scotch/mirror polish/high shine);
- Set up, use and clean/maintain polishing spindles and grinders;
- Manage own time/work load to facilitate the smooth flow of parts through the manufacturing process;
- Ensure quality standards are met or exceeded by inspecting own work and reworking where required;
- Maintain stock levels of polishing equipment and consumables;
- To conform to all relevant Health & Safety policies and work in a safe manner at all times;
- To assist in other departments where required;
- To assist in filling out relevant paperwork for work carried out.
Hours of work: 7.30 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Thursday, 3.00 pm finish on Friday.
Half-hour lunch break.
This is a Temporary to Permanent position