Are you a fully qualified Media Teacher? Are you available at short notice and looking for your next challenge?
Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a fully qualified Media Teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established, educational setting in Accrington. The role is a part-time (16 hours), temporary position starting ASAP.
The applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher including planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings. You will be required to teach Media to Key Stage 5.
The successful Media Teacher will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background
- Holding a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience in an similar teaching position
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Media Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.