Rotherwood Recruitment are working in partnership with a reputable company who provide a full range of electrical and mechanical engineering services and caters for clients who demand the highest standards.
The company prides itself on its non-adversarial approach, focusing on its strengths to provide clients with the best possible services and constantly challenges tradition to find new, innovative ways of working.
The companies’ services provided include:
- Commercial, Industrial and Residential Installations
- Full CAD Design Service
- Electrical Installation Work
- Lighting & Emergency Lighting – Install, Inspection & Testing
- Plumbing & Gas Installations
- Air Conditioning & Ventilation
- Fire Alarm Systems – Install, Inspection & Testing
- Fixed Wiring – Installation, Inspection & Test
- Planned Maintenance
- PV and Vehicle Charging Points
- Security/Access Control/CCTV
Main duties for this position include:
- Tender and estimate for new works
- Liaising and having meetings with consultants, clients, main contractors, architects etc
- Design small to medium sized mechanical projects
- Must be able to read drawings and estimate projects up to 8 million pounds
- Confident with aspects of plumbing, air conditioning and drainage
- HNC qualified or equivalent would be advantageous.