Rotherwood Education are currently seeking a highly motivated Maths Teacher to join a high school in Burnley. This is a full-time role starting as soon as possible, for the right candidate, there is a permanent opportunity available.
The successful Maths Teacher will:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Be confident and have experience teaching Maths up to GCSE.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Maths Education position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Education.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.