Rotherwood Teachers are currently seeking a highly motivated Maths Teacher to join a high school in Bradford. This is a Full-time, ongoing position starting as soon as possible.
As a full-time Maths Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities of a permanent member of staff including planning and marking whilst also being able to inspire and motivate students to their full potential.
The successful Maths Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Be confident and have experience teaching Maths.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face-to-face registration and satisfy several checks
If this Maths Teacher position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.