Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Materials Coordinator on a full time, temporary on-going basis. This position could lead to a permanent role for the right person.
Key activities at the role:
- Process orders for parts in Salesforce according to existing equipment service level agreements (SLAs); Salesforce training is provided
- Take phone calls from engineers for purchases
- Place orders for parts with subcontractors
Skills and experience required:
- SAP and Salesforce experience is a plus
- Administrative experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good Word, Excel and Outlook
- Conscientious and responsible
- Good written and spoken English
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, PDI, Life Assurance, Bonus.
Rate of pay: £10 per hour.