Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Materials Coordinator to join their Service team on a full time, permanent basis.
Key activities at the role:
- Process orders for parts in Salesforce according to existing equipment service level agreements (SLAs); Salesforce training is provided
- Take phone calls from engineers and managers for part chases/queries
- Place orders for parts with subcontractors
- Coordinate activities related to purchasing and delivery control to the distribution centre (DC) or purchasing and receiving of material needed to manufacture the components
- Ensure that the correct materials are delivered to DC’s for outbound delivery in accordance with agreed terms and price lists
- Ensure the right amount of material for production, balancing high inventory turnaround with the availability of the parts needed for complete-on-time delivery
- Identifying part requests and liaising with 3rd party suppliers both in the UK and Internationally
Skills and experience required:
- SAP and Salesforce experience is a plus
- Administrative experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Conscientious and responsible
- Good written and spoken English.
Salary: £20,050 plus quarterly bonus.