Our client based in Crossflatts is looking to recruit a Marketing Co-Ordinator on a full time, permanent basis.
- Practical, tactical implementation of marketing strategies aligned to sales strategy
- Project planning and execution, including campaign management
- Development of e-communications
- Liaison with external suppliers/agencies
- Internal & External Communications
- Copy writing for industry publications, adverts/editorials
- Management of Social Media Platforms
- Brand Management
- Events and exhibition support
- Liaison with internal/external colleagues.
- Marketing degree or CIM equivalent qualification with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Broad experience across digital platforms and traditional marketing
- Competent in social media technology
- Experience of global marketing desirable
- Interested to learn about industry, sector and markets on a global scale
- Promoter of product and delivering the best customer experience
- Excellent personal organisational skills
- Effective communicator (written and interpersonal)
- Flexible, adaptable, and responsive
- Results focused
- Ability to grasp bigger picture, including strategic aims and objectives
- Accountable and reliable, effective team player.
Salary - £24 - £26k dependent on experience.