Our client based in Burnley is looking to recruit an experienced property manager to head up their department that manages privately owned properties in the surrounding area of the North-West. You must have a proven track record of looking after a portfolio of residential property and have the responsibility of looking after trade and office staff. The ideal candidate will be someone from a trade/construction background with a passion and drive of going into management and progressing. This is a supportive and hands-on role.
- Checklists and Work Allocation Lists are Planned and Completed for any properties under renovation.
- Ensuring property works lists are completed in accordance with company standards and smooth handover process.
- Budgeting and Planning for property works.
- Pre-Renovation Planning and Property Inspections are done according to standards.
- Ensuring compliance and health and safety procedures are followed.
- Management and tracking of Building Operations Stock
- Overseeing Building Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- Ensuring key targets, budgets and timescales are adhered to.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Working closely with our Lettings department ensuring that all compliance is followed through (gas, electric, EPC)
- Coaching, developing, and managing staff.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to join their team and advance their career in the building industry with a fast-paced business that offers great career opportunities.
The ideal candidate must be a motivated, confident, and enthusiastic individual who is professional and an excellent team-player.
Experience & Key Skills Required
- Experienced in property renovations, ideally tradesman/construction background.
- Experienced in managing successful teams, with an eye for quality.
- Computer literate – being able to use Excel and Word packages.
- Communication skills – be able to work with a diverse range of people professionally and communicate verbally and in writing.
- Organisational skills – be able to manage multiple projects, track projects and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Interpersonal skills – approachable and friendly, be able to deal with others in a professional manner.
In return, the candidate will benefit from
- Private Medical expenses cover
- Free Parking on site
- Support and training, professional development
- Working in a long established and reputable business